Tuesday 14 March 2006

one month to choo-choo

This time next month, I would be sitting in a train heading to Hyderabad.. let's look at my checklist and the status of each task which I should have done before that journey:
  • Apply for loans - not done
  • Apply for accomodation - not done
  • Finish up the some miscellaneous applications on the ISB website - not even started
  • Get my wisdom tooth removed - this has been pending for four months now
Hmm, it seems only yesterday that I was telling my parents that there was loads of time for everything.. well, time does speed up when you don't want it to, doesn't it?

1 comment:

Sumit Poddar said...

let me tell u man. time is at a premium. it always is... and soon however much we be organized, we're going to always find minutes hard to come by at isb which would be spent looking at the greens outside the student village.