Tuesday 11 July 2006

Tagged!!

I’ve been tagged by Kapil, Nikhil & Swapnil. So here goes...

I am thinking,
Why made Zidane make that fateful header?

I said
something inconsequential, I hope.

I want
a telephoto lens for my camera.

I wish
for Term 2 to end fast

I miss
my car. Badly.

I hear
(right now) the wind.

I wonder
why I quit my job.

I regret
nothing, really. No point regretting anything.

I am
human

I sing
when I’m happy


I cry
when I watch The Man in the Iron Mask

I dance
awfully

I am not
perfect

I write
carefully, cautiously.

I hate
self-centred people

I confuse
myself when writing answers to questions like these.

I should
be sleeping. I should be asleep right now.

I finish

last. Almost always.

I tag
Dee, Tee, & Disco.

1 comment:

iceman said...

i already tagged disco...in fact i tagged you 3 days back! :)