Monday 6 February 2006

End of another weekend

So, another weekend goes by. The coming week shall give me some things I'm looking forward to, and some things that we could've done without.

I met some of my future ISBian classmates yesterday. There were loads of us, a dozen, I think. Some of the seniors from the class of 2005 had joined us, too. Was able to get a peek into a few post-ISB life. Looks like I'm headed to face intersting times.

Today was a perfect Sunday. I woke up no earlier than 2:00 PM, started playing with my laptop from the word go..; and I reckon I'm still playing. Added more friends on orkut, bookmarked a whole lot of blogs. Later in the evening, I tried my hand at studying Quantitative Methods, but I start feeling drowsy the moment I start reading the print of The 10-Day MBA




Hmm, now the week ahead. A dreaded file format shall continue to haunt me. It's challenging and interesting, so I don't really mind being haunted. But please don't give me any more cryptic surprises!

And it's going to be M's last day at work this Wednesday. It's been good to have you on the team, mate. Hope you enjoy yourself in your next job.

No comments: